Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A mixture of foie gras and wild boar patte....people like that crap?

My posts don't always have to be verbose. Hey, say that out loud, it rhymes, sortof.

I am knackered after going out on my first soup run tonite. Volunteers always snatch up the soup run slot but I squeeeeeeezed myself in this week.

Our soup runs are just that, running around town to all the hot-spots with soup....and sandwiches, and tea.

Comic relief of the evening: Riding around in a mini-bus with 6-8 homeless folks belting (seriously, they were belting) out pop tunes that I don't know because I wasn't born yet. Funny stuff.

Goodnight to all and to all a good night, Chris

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you are hysterical! the picture of the uk flag among your sunrise is beautiful. and i finally got to read all these!

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heehee... you're becoming a fine English gentlemen, old sport! Who needs French mesh when we can have bangers and mash!

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home