Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Pray for Fransisco

Hey everyone,
I will write more specifics later but please be praying for Fransisco. He was on a short term stay at Simon House tonight and we had to ask him to leave. Police involvement and whatnot.

I refered him into the house and we really connected. In the process of necessarily kicking him out tonight, me and him talked for a while and prayed together. It was good, so good.

Please pray that the Lord would reveal Himself to Fransisco, that he would feel loved, that he would begin to experience healing both in addiction and emotionally, and that we (that I) would continue to be a part of his life.

Thanks guys!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chuck, thanks for sharing your story of Fransisco. I will remember to pray for him and keep us updated on how he's doing.

Cheers Bro!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home