Monday, December 05, 2005

GRE

I feel as if I have been quite derilict in my blogging duties as of late. My time has been consumed with working and studying, so blogging has been temporarily moved to the back burner. I have plenty of stories to come though.

Tommorow I take the GRE and I am uber-stressed. I have been studying for months when I get the chance but I am afraid that I am going to get to the testing center and have an information dump. I am afraid that I am going to see words like superflous and intransigent and know that I know them but don't know what they mean. I am afraid that I am going to be given the fact that a circle is inscribed in a square with the side of 4 but not be able to figure out what the circumference of the circle is.

I feel as if any potential future in academia is hanging in the balance of this 4 hour tourture by multiple choice.

I am spending today tying up loose ends on my knowledge string before it all goes down tommorow. I never intended for this blog to become my personal prayer post but please be praying that I can recall what I have been pouring over for months now. The test is from 12:30 - 4:30 tommorow.

Thanks yall. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home