Thursday, December 15, 2005

Not that there is anything wrong with dolphins....

...but I am going to Wales.

I just got back in from a Community "fundraising" party in Stratford. It is kind of funny to hang in a pub with various folks from across the community spectrum (some of which may or may not be alcoholics), but it was a pretty nice evening anyways.

So yeah, I am going to central Wales to chill at the house of the wife of the founder of the Community tommorow. We are leaving early, early tommorow morning and it is already early, early tommorow morning so I am going to be knackered. It should be a good weekend. I'll take pictures for ya'll.

Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger sylvia said...

hey there. really enjoying your pics. so you got yourself a good camera? rock on. i'm back in Boston for Christmas, which is pretty sweet, but i finally made enough connections in my new home out West that i am looking forward to returning in January. i look forward to pics of Wales and i hope your holidays are splendid.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home