Monday, December 19, 2005

A Wale of a time


Okay, that is it for cheesy play on words. It was a nice weekend though.

I almost made it the entire weekend without talking about Simon Community stuff. Didn't quite happen though because I went with a load of folks that are involved in the Community either as residents or long time volunteers. Complaining was inevitable.

It was great to get outside of the city though. The estate that we stayed on was, well, amazing. Yes, I think that that is an accurate descriptor. It was so good to just get away and walk in the hills for hours. So so nice.

Here's some pictures.


Walking in the Welsh hills



Sheep


Mansion that I slept in

I love these next three pictures of a tree in their front yard



Welsh speak

blah blah blah alcohol

And some pictures from Guy Fox day as well....it is the day when the Brits celebrate burning a fella at the stake for treason.



1 Comments:

Blogger Timbo said...

Hey bro. Sorry wasn't able to catch your phone call like a week ago. Nice pics...i also find the tree in their front yard quite breath-taking...sort of. Nice shot of it though...it came out quite good if I do say so myself. Try again on my cell phone sometime...miss your voice. Happy New Year!!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home